Booking.com is sponsoring the conference and we will be present at the Monday Evening Reception. You do not need a tutorial pass to attend the dinner (even if it is on the tutorial day): any valid pass will do. If you do not have your ticket yet, it is time to register (you can use the discount code “SeeMeSpeak” for a 10% discount on the registration fees).
This is the list of Booking.com talks at Percona Live:
- Protecting MySQL network traffic (Tuesday talk) by Daniël van Eeden
- Autopsy of an automation disaster (Tuesday talk) by Simon Mudd
- The two little bugs that almost brought down Booking.com (Tuesday Lightning Talk) by Jean-François Gagné
- MySQL/MariaDB Parallel Replication: inventory, use cases and limitations (Wednesday talk) by Jean-François Gagné
- Monitoring Booking.com without looking at MySQL (Thursday keynote) by Jean-François Gagné
- MySQL Parallel Replication (LOGICAL_CLOCK): all the 5.7 (and some of the 8.0) details (Thursday talk) by Jean-François Gagné
- How Booking.com Avoids and Deals with MySQL/MariaDB Replication Lag Thursday talk) by Eric Herman
My other colleagues and I are looking forward to seeing you there and to answering your questions about our talks or Booking.com.