- Evaluating MySQL Parallel Replication Part 4: More Benchmarks in Production
If you want to know more about MySQL/MariaDB Parallel Replication and if you are attending Percona Live Amsterdam next week, you can come to my talk about MySQL/MariaDB Parallel Replication: inventory, use-cases and limitations. In this talk, I will explain how to get from the commit rate on the left of the graph below (single-threaded replication) to the ~8 times better replication throughput on the right. I look forward to seeing you there.
Other talks by Booking.com colleagues include:
- Data Diversity at Booking.com
- Datastore axes: Choosing the scalability direction you need
- MySQL Time Machine by replicating into HBase
- Using multisource replication in MySQL 5.7 for resharding
- Splitting a Database Without Down-time