Monday, April 11, 2016

MySQL Parallel Replication and more Booking.com talks at Percona Live (April 2016)

In a few days, I will be flying to San Francisco and then making my way to Santa Clara to attend the Percona Live Conference.  On the last day of the conference (Thursday), I will speak about MySQL Parallel Replication.  I hope to see you there and I will he happy to answer questions you might have (on this subject and others):

Other Booking.com colleagues are speaking at the conference, here is the list of their talks:
If you have questions about what we do at Booking.com with MySQL, RocksDB and other technologies, come to any of our talks.  Also, feel free to grab any of us at the end of those talks, at breaks or lunches, at the restaurant or bar, or at any of the conference events.  We will be happy to talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment